World's Largest Lesson
Wouldn’t it be amazing if in the week of the 27th September 2015 children across the world knew about The Global Goals and began to contribute to their achievement in whatever way they could?
This is the ambition of The World’s Largest Lesson.
It’s one great big opportunity to foster global citizenship in your school, support students learning across a range of subject areas such as science, geography, citizenship and technology and develop big ideas including human rights, poverty, and environmental issues.
Ministries of Education are pledging their support and education organisations are joining together across the world to make this lesson a reality.
- Young people can effect change
- The World’s Largest Lesson 2017
- Challenges in Protecting the Rights of Migrating Children
- Child Migration and the Law
- Child-Friendly Spaces in South Sudan - Plan International
- “Skills are critical for the job market” - Misan Rewane
- #endFGM: How an organizer of cutting ceremonies became a change-maker
- Dürre am Horn von Afrika - Ebrima Saidy berichtet aus Somalia
- "Ruta participativa“ - MamMut
- Forderungen der entwicklungspolitischen Jugendkonsultation 2015/2016
- Most Shocking Second a Day
- Hope for Syrian children
- World's Largest Lesson
- Protect children from child sex tourism in Africa
- Child Marriage Prevention
- Umsetzung von Kinder- und Jugendrechten in der EZ
- Lernen ohne Angst